Sunday 17 January 2010

NEW YEAR

Well a Happy New Year to everybody, and especially my blog. My biggest new years resolution is to make more time to scrap and to keep things up to date on my blog.....................or at least try!


Well first things first............a big thank you to Nina from Sugar and Spice for the most enjoyable year. We have just finished the most fab year course and I am now in possession of a wonderful scrapbook of 2009.

The course started at the beginning 2009 and each month we completed a fab layout, and a year later a completed book.

I must say the ladies on the course have been great...................................laughter all the way! And Emma .........................................just the best CAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here we are the 'Crafty Crafters'

THANK YOU NINA FROM ALL OF US XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment